He or she should have good knowledge of engineering concepts, facade / aluminium curtain wall fabrication market and Engineering Consultants.
• Minimum 10 years of experience
• Engineering degree preferable
Manage and supervise the company’s sales for two of the company’s departments.
• Cooperate with the management in planning, forecasting and developing the organization’s strategies and activities to achieve targets and sustainable growth.
• Lead the business development, negotiations, reviews and meetings.
• In charge of follow up and coordination throughout the project testing and review stages.
• Ensure healthy business relationship between the company and clients and influencers to business.
• Assist in training and development of department staff in the promotion of quality standards and practices within the department.
• Supervise all areas of the commercial/sales and marketing aspects of the business to ensure standards are followed and maintained.
• Create required sales reports on time.
• Represent the company in trade fairs and exhibitions.
• Highlight any business opportunities to Management.